Sun, Dec 18|
Nash Davis Recreation Center
Ecstatic Dance Dallas
Time & Location
Dec 18, 2022, 3:00 PM
Nash Davis Recreation Center, 3710 N Hampton Rd, Dallas, TX 75212, USA
About the event
We love our dance soul tribe over at Ecstatic Dance Dallas! We have free passes for first-timers, just hit the registration button and we will email you the pass and instructions to RSVP.
*YOU MUST REDEEM FIRST-TIME PASSES ONLINE IN ADVANCE IN ORDER TO SAVE YOUR SPOT+
You can purchase regular tickets for the event here: https://www.eventbrite.com/o/ecstatic-dance-dallas-2490687618
Ecstatic Dance Dallas | Ecstatic cOMmUnity: Building and nourishing creative, empowered, and embodied community connection through weekly and monthly Ecstatic Dance events as well as immersive conscious dance weekend retreats.
Ecstatic dance is a form of conscious dance or movement meditation where music from around the world (both live and electronic), free-form self-guided movement and breath are used to shift brain wave patterns from the day-to-day busyness, to the more meditative and insightful alpha state. Gathering together in community, on the dance floor -- in movement, music and breath -- activates potent life force energy for transformation and creation. It activates joy and inspiration.
No experience required.
INTENT, VISION, MISSION + MANIFESTO:
Ecstatic Dance DALLAS cOMmUnity gatherings + Ecstatic MoonDance are designed to elevate the Health, Hope, Happiness, Humor & Harmony of Humanity. No substances, no shoes, no chit-chat on the dance floor, and utmost respect for self + others + space shared helps us keep our transformational music and dance journeys intentional.
1. No talking on the dance floor during ED
2. Drug-Free, Smoke-Free, Alcohol-Free
3. No photos or videos
(cellphones muted and out of sight).
4. RESPECT the space and each other.
5. Dance ALONE or with others with expressed consent.
6. Speak up if you have questions or concerns. A healthy, respectful, safe sanctuary for dance is all of our responsibilities. If you see something, say something. Our leadership team and EDD Ambassadors are here to help.
~ What to Expect ~
1. Conscious + inspiring dance music
2. Top-notch dance floor + sacred space
3. Safe space for you to move
4. Openhearted people